Nazarene Israel’s mission is to make disciples (dedicated servants) of Yeshua in the original faith (once delivered to the saints by Yeshua HaMashiach) of all nations! This is the Great Commission given to us by Yeshua our Husband and King! And if that is your desire, too, you have come to the right place!
So, where do we even begin? Well, in order to make genuine, devoted, dedicated disciples of all nations, we must first start with the ‘home-team’! That means that every member of the Nazarene Israel team is held at very high standards at all times!
When it comes to our spiritual walk and our moral character, there is no “off-duty”! After all, we are representing our great King! Therefore, NI requires all members to behave with biblical conduct, according to NI doctrine, regardless of position status or on-duty hours.
Each member of the NI team is expected to conduct themselves in a way that is Scripturally pleasing unto Yahweh our Elohim. And any violations of set-apart behavior can lead to possible dismissal from NI Ministries.
Examples of misconduct include (but are not limited to):
- Use of inappropriate language.
- Violation of dress code as described in NI doctrine.
- Inappropriate, disrespectful, or hostile behavior toward other members.
- Inappropriate activity on duty or off duty, (including inappropriate content on social media), as defined by Nasi and/or BDG counsil.
- Violations of the Acts 15 principles (abstaining from: idolatry, sexual immorality, unclean/strangled meats, blood.)
- Violation of NI doctrine, as determined by Nasi or the BDG council.
- Any behavior identified to break NI doctrine as determined by the Nasi and/or the BDG council.
- Refusal to accept necessary, Scriptural discipline from the Nasi, BDG council members, or other authorized NI leadership.
Yes, the standards are high. And it is a straigt and narrow walk. If a set-apart life of dedication and discipline as a disciple and ambassador of Yeshua HaMashiach sounds like the life for you, and you also want to be His set-apart Proverbs 31 bride, welcome to Nazarene Israel!
Qorintim Bet (2 Corinthians) 5:20
20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Messiah, as though Elohim were pleading through us: we implore you on Messiah’s behalf, be reconciled to Elohim.
Note: Joining the NI team is automatic agreement to this policy.