Nazarene Israel cares about the health and safety of every member of the team. It is our desire that every spiritual brother/sister laboring for Elohim (as well as their family members) would be blessed with a long, healthy life, Yahweh willing.
For that reason, we ask that every team member takes personal responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and their loved ones by practicing safe, healthy living choices.
Examples of safe and healthy living practices include (but are not limited to):
- Eating a healthy Torah diet. (Abstaining from foods produced with chemicals, GMOs, refined sugar, unclean meats, unhealthy cooking methods, etc. And choosing natural, organic options when possible.)
- Practicing safe driving. (Wearing seatbelts, obeying traffic laws, maintaining vehicle maintenance, avoiding hazardous decisions, etc.)
- Supervising children and teaching children safe behavior.
- Training personal animals.
- Taking caution around any animals, machinery, and/or equipment and operating equipment properly.
- Practicing proper use of the physical body so as to prevent injuries.
- Avoiding and/or correcting any unsafe practices as determined by the Nasi and/or the BDG counsil.
Nazarene Israel is not responsible for injuries, illnesses, or health care of disciples/team members. Every member of NI Ministries is personally responsible for the health of themselves and their family. Please make wise decisions to care for Elohim’s living temples!
Qorintim Aleph (1 Corinthians) 3:16-17
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you?
17 If anyone defiles the temple of Elohim, Elohim will destroy him. For the temple of Elohim is set-apart, which temple you are.
Note: Joining the NI team and/or use of any NI property/equipement is automatic agreement of this policy.