Nazarene Israel consists of a small team of dedicated individuals who seek to love, obey, and serve Yahweh our Elohim with all of our heart, all of our soul, and all of our strength. And our neighbor as ourselves.
Nazarene Israel has a huge responsibility to:
- Uphold Nazarene Israel standards.
- Use donated funding in such way that is pleasing to Yahweh Elohim and beneficial to the kingdom work.
- Further the ministry in accordance with Yahweh’s will and desire.
All positons in NI (with the exception of Nasi) remain at a “Temporary” status. While Nazarene Israel seeks to prevent loss of position, loss of position (or change in pay) may be necessary in some situations. And the Nasi and the BDG council reserve the authority to discontinue any position (paid or voluntary) or determine a change in pay of any member at any given time if circumstances so require.
Such conditions may include (but are not limited to):
- A redirection of ministry funding.
- Permenant or temporary termination of a position in the ministry.
- Violation of Nazarene Israel doctrine by a work-team member.
- Failure by team member to meet discipleship level requirements in work and conduct.
- Failure by team member to successfully fulfill position requirements.
- Any reason as determined by Nasi or BDG council.
In the situation of a loss of position, the affected team member’s situation will be reviewed by the Nasi (President) and the BDG council. And the Nasi and the BDG council will decide whether appropriate compensation exists for the team member upon leaving Nazarene Israel. (Compensation is not applicable in every situation.) The affected team member may or may not be invited to attend a meeting of review, depending on the situation.
Nazarene Israel seeks to treat all team members as members of Yeshua’s family. It is not Nazarene Israel’s desire to execute job loss. However, Nazarene Israel is not able to foresee or prevent every circumstance. Yahweh is ultimately in control of all things. And Nazarene Israel must uphold all ministry standards as charged by Yahweh Elohim.
In event that such a situation of job loss does occur, the Nasi and the BDG team will review the situations and consider possibilities for preventing such an event.
Note: Joining the NI work-team is automatic agreement of this policy.