- This forum has 1 topic, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by .
- Last Post
Rules for the Nazarene Israel forums (nazareneisrael.org)The Nazarene Israel website and forums are intended primarily as a sanctuary safe space for Nazarene Israel disciples who want the doctrine and materials of Nazarene Israel for themselves and their families. We allow others to use the website and forums as a courtesy, but because of our need to maintain a family and sanctuary environment for Nazarene Israel disciples, we have had to adopt some stringent guidelines to ensure the set-apartness (sanctity) of the space. Due to past experiences we have had to establish a protocol (i.e., a list of what can be said and done, and not be said or done) to keep our forums stimulating and friendly for all users. We hope this is understandable. As with any type of discussion, forums also have their "etiquette rules." The following points are intended to help guide the participants of our forums so that all users can enjoy a refreshing and pleasant experience. (If Yeshua’s Spirit guides you then these rules should be self-explanatory, but we will explain them in some detail anyway, just to be clear.)
1. About compliance with the rules.
- Each user has the obligation to read and accept the rules when they register for the first time. Ignorance of the rules will not be a valid reason for breaching them.
- The user has the obligation to reread and refer to the rules frequently, as they can be modified without prior notice to address any issues that may arise, now or in the future.
- Any user who does not obey the rules or who disturbs the sanctuary environment will immediately be expelled from the forum, by blocking their username / IP.
- To keep things simple, the forum rules may not be questioned or discussed by the participants. Any suggestions for improvement should be sent by e-mail to the administrator, to the address "firstname.lastname@example.org" (with a “d”).
- The moderator will be the one who, based on prayer and his good judgment, will determine when a participation means a violation of the rules and has the right to delete, edit or block any user who infringes them, without appeal or recourse of any kind.
- It is not permissible to question the moderator's decisions in the forum. Any complaint, doubt or claim about the application of the rules should be directed to the director of the forums, to the address "email@example.com" (with a “d”).
2. About the participants in the forums.
- The nazareneisrael.org forums have been conceived primarily as a sanctuary space for Nazarene Israelite disciples, for dialogue with other disciples of the same faith. However, we may allow others visiting privileges, at our sole discretion, as long as they respect us and our sanctuary environment.
- For this reason, our beloved Christian, Messianic or Hebrew Roots brothers, evangelicals, Seventh Day Adventists, Seventh Day Baptists, Orthodox or Karaite Jews, Muslims, or any other religious denominations who wish to participate, should try to dialogue respectfully by seeking the truth as defined by the Hebrew Scriptures (Torah, Tanach, and Renewed Covenant). It is prohibited to use this dialogue space for religious proselytism, or to attack the Nazarene Israelite faith, or Nazarene Judaism, Nazarene Ephraimites, or Israel. It is also forbidden to make links to sites contrary to the Nazarene Israelite faith. Violation of this rule will lead to immediate expulsion from the forum, without recourse.
- Due to past experience, we practice "Ice Law" to offensive people. In the event that any person attacks the Nazarene Israelite faith, its representatives, or any individual Nazarene Israelite or family, the rest of the users should immediately report it to "firstname.lastname@example.org". PLEASE DO NOT respond directly to any message from an offender. Nazarene Israel.org will delete any offensive entries, as well as any responses. Therefore, PLEASE DO NOT waste any time or effort to defend the Nazarene Israelite faith, or to respond, because the complete arguments or conversations will be erased, so as to restore the set-apartness (sanctity) of the environment.
- Those visitors who have registered on our website (in the External Atrium) will be accepted, even if their current particular beliefs do not fully agree with Nazarene Israel, as long as they enter the website and forum with a sincere desire to ask, learn, clarify, and dialogue, but never with the desire to criticize, defame, slander or destroy. In such dialogues, we require that all participants use our canon scriptures (Torah, Tanach and Renewed Covenant) to prove their points, and not use any other texts or documents. We may allow respectful discussions of historical documents such as the Talmud, etc., although we do not consider them authoritative in any way. Any advocacy of demonic texts such as the Zohar, Cabala, etc. will also be deleted, and the offenders will have their IP address blocked.
- Your name (nickname) and password is personal and non-transferable. It is forbidden to lend it to people who have been expelled from these forums. In case it is detected that several people are using the same username, the privilege to participate in the forums will be automatically withdrawn.
- Your Nickname can never be used to usurp the Section Name in any way. In other words, you may not use as a nickname the words: Yahweh, Yehovah, Messiah, Messiah Yeshua, The Messiah, Yeshua of Nazareth, Set-apart Spirit, Elohim, Ruach HaQodesh, etc., or any name that corresponds to Elohim (“God”) in any way. If anyone uses an inappropriate nickname, the moderator will change it. If there are repeat offenses, the user or visitor will be expelled from the forums and blocked.
- It is forbidden to impersonate another person, that is, to assume a false identity.
- It is not allowed to use several "nicks" or multiple identities, by the same person, to deceive, hide bad behaviors or to appear that many users support their own ideas, when he is the only one who supports them. If for any reason someone needs to use several nicks, or several users are connected from the same machine, this should be notified in the forum in a public way.
- It is not allowed to reveal the real identity or any other personal data of another user, nor to reveal nicknames used by users in other forums. Be courteous and polite.
- The moderators reserve all rights to interpret these rules and determine which conversations, discussion topics and guests are acceptable, and to whom website and forum privileges should be extended.
- Any activity considered as spam will be immediately deleted by the moderators when it is reported or noticed. Any user can report to moderators if they consider a type of participation as spam, to keep the sanctuary environment clean of wolves (and other predators).
- While it is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to protect the safety and integrity of their children and minors in every way, Nazarene Israel also seeks to make a space safe for children and minors, as best we can. It is strictly forbidden for any adult user to make contact privately or publicly with children or minors within the forum, or to initiate or incite any activity that is not both seen and controlled by the parents of the child or minor. Nazarene Israel is not able to take responsibility for the carelessness of the parents in the activities of their children or other minors within the forum. Nonetheless, any suspicious activity of this type will be immediately moderated or banned.
3. About the topics to be discussed in these forums
- This is a Nazarene Israelite forum. It is open for people to lovingly express their opinions on spiritual, doctrinal or moral issues that refer to the lives of men who seek to submit to the Word of Yahweh Elohim and his Son, Yeshua the Messiah. Yahweh Elohim and His Son Yeshua are the maximum authority within the universe, including Nazarene Israel, and society.
- Nonetheless, it is only acceptable to discuss political issues when they are closely related to the faith or the news of the last days, and even then, only exclusively in the forum for discussion of Revelation News. For example, in the Revelation News forum it is acceptable to discuss the lack of religious freedom in some government regime, laws which are contrary to biblical morality, the right to life, the dignity of human beings, etc. And even then, keep it positive, and constructive. There are many things we are not in a position to change until after Armageddon and the Ingathering. Bide your time wisely, and prepare resolutely for the day when the kingdom will be given to the saints (Daniel 7:27).
- It is not allowed to advertise for or against any political party or character. Nor is it allowed to use these forums to mention political personalities (living or dead), or specific political issues which have no specific and direct bearing on Nazarene Israel. In every case, these conversations should always be made in reference to the specific religious or moral issue, citing chapter and verse where applicable. Keep it respectful, and keep the point of reference on Scripture, not on politics. (Politics is Level 3 and below. Nazarene Israel is Level 1.)
- Nazarene Israel focuses on the Spirit, not on the flesh. It is not allowed to open topics or issues that advocate racial, cultural, religious, economic, nationalist or political discrimination. While we believe what Scripture says about the need to set ourselves apart from those who do not obey the four prohibitions of Acts 15 (no idolatry, no sexual immorality, no strangled [or unclean] meats, and no blood), the attitude in which things are said matters. We must be able to separate ourselves from the defilements of the world in love, without intending to cause conflict. Incitement or hateful attitudes are not allowed. Our focus is on love. If the world manifests an attitude we disagree with, let us express pity rather than hate. Yahweh is in charge, and He will set everything right, in His perfect way, and in His perfect time.
- It is not allowed to open topics with news or scandalous topics that discredit Nazarene Israel or its members.
- It is not allowed to copy and paste texts from authors who have been reprimanded or forbidden for being blasphemers of the Nazarene faith of the first century, or recognized as open Satanists or sexual predators, or some type of sin described in the Torah. The Nazarene Israel Forums are not intended to serve as a window for teachings contrary to the Nazarene Israelite faith. If any of the participants in the forums communes with the ideologies of any of these authors, they must assume them as their own and express what they want in their own words, but never copying another author's full texts. Violators will be moderated and repeat violators will be banned.
- It is strictly forbidden to advertise, or advertise commercially. It is also forbidden to post links to other websites that are not related to the subject of the message, or that lead to sites contrary to Biblical morality and the Nazarene Israel doctrine.
- It is forbidden to "Copy & Paste" exaggerated excerpts of text without explaining what you want to comment on them, and then not entering to discuss the subject or issues that have been pasted, turning these texts into simple propaganda, or spam. These will be moderated or eliminated.
- Spamming is prohibited. It is also no allowable to open several simultaneous headings with the same subject. Contributions must be made within the subforum corresponding to the topic, and if it is desired that participants from other subforums also participate, they can be invited within each subforum. If it is detected that someone enters the forums to open many threads with the desire to create conflicts and controversies, and then not return to participate in them, they will be deleted and the user blocked. The moderator may close or delete the different open threads that may have different titles, but the content or subject is already being treated at that time in another previously opened thread.
- Any message that diverts the content of the main topic from the topic will be considered [OT] [Off Topic], so it can be deleted without prior notice. For the proper functioning of the forums, instead of diverting a topic of “hijacking a thread”, it is preferable to open a new conversation with the new topic.
- 3k It is prohibited to transmit any content (information, data, graphics, text, files, links, software or other material) that may be considered illegal, immoral, dangerous, abusive, annoying or defamatory.
- It is not allowed to plagiarize the ideas of others or violate copyright. It is prohibited to transmit any content (information, data, graphics, text, files, links, software or other material) that violates any intellectual property. When copying a text, the author and the original source must be written.
- 3m Sexual and marital issues should be treated in a serious, respectful and responsible manner, avoiding obscenities, vulgarities, double meaning, and so on. Treat everyone with respect. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
4. About the language and style that should be used in conversations.
- The golden rule of these forums should be Mercy, Love and Respect, which is the hallmark of the Nazarenes. Therefore, discussions should always be conducted in a kind, patient, responsible, delicate tone, with the aim of helping the other and never destroying it.
- We may not use the forums to judge people. Ideas can be discussed, and we may be for or against them, but we should never make a judgment about another person. For example, we can say "That is not true", but we should not say "You are a liar", because only Elohim knows the hearts. Only He knows their intentions, and the circumstances that move them to act in this or that way. It is only for Him to judge a person’s character.
- It is not allowed to use these forums to criticize, defame or slander any person, work, movement, organization, government or Institution. Vengeance is His, He will repay (Deuteronomy 32:35).
- We should always use correct language, without rudeness, obscene or loud words. Aggression should be avoided and differences managed by dialoguing with respect, kindness and a sense of humor, always respecting the different ways of thinking. Remember that we are all different and we can have different ways of looking at the scriptures. This is why the most important thing is respect for the opinions of others when they have established biblical bases and scope for interpretation. By keeping an open mind, we might learn something.
- Any type of insult is prohibited, including toward the directors or moderators of the forums. The moderator will determine the severity of the insult (and not the affected parties).
- Any personal controversy has to be solved through the private emails of the users and not publicly in the forum. In addition, it is forbidden to resume any past personal debate under any heading. It is also not allowed to bring lawsuits of any kind from other forums to these forums.
- “SHOUTING” (i.e., messages with all uppercase letters) is not allowed, as this makes it difficult to read. Messages must have a readable and "normal" typeface. It is best to be brief and concise, avoiding any excess of styles, colors, or excessive emoticons (smile, anger, and so on).
5. Subsequent use of forum postsNazarene Israel has a mission to teach, and to help spread understanding. Because of this, Nazarene Israel can use any or all conversations held through our forums for any subsequent purpose (and especially any teaching purpose), under the Creative Commons license. Nonetheless, Nazarene Israel is committed to protecting the identity of the participants by changing their names, or by modifying or anonymizing personal information, unless the author expressly requests to be identified, or if Nazarene Israel is legally required to do otherwise. If Nazarene Israel makes any extensive use of contributions, it will seek the opinion of the author (through the same forum and with a reasonable time limit) regarding whatever credit he wishes to avoid or obtain (whether by pseudonym or express identification). In the case of non-original posts, the participants will give the corresponding attribution and appointment of sources. All non-original entries must indicate the source from which they were taken. Welcome to the Nazarene Israel forums. We hope you enjoy fellowship and studies, and that this space becomes one of your favorite places to talk, dialogue and express your concerns and knowledge in a safe, supportive, and loving atmosphere. We appreciate your patience while we spell the rules out, so that we may better ensure a safe, pleasant, and invigorating website and forum experience for all Nazarene Israelite disciples and their families, as well as visitors. Questions? Comments? Send us an email to "email@example.com" (with a “d”).
- 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Rules Forums
- Oh, bother! No topics were found here.
- The forum ‘Rules for the Nazarene Israel forums’ is closed to new topics and replies.